Highlights* Experience fresh & local award-winning cuisine & NZ wine
* Downtown walking tour – a little finess required
* Historic architecture & winding streets from colonial era
* Friendly local guide entertaining you as you explore downtown
* Intimate & relaxed atmosphere within a small group
Immerse yourself in the food, wine, and the architecture of downtown Auckland in the company of a friendly guide who’s dedicated to showing you everything that makes the city so special. Join a small group of no more than 8 and bring your appetite for a truly memorable experience.
Make your way to the Auckland Ferry Terminal and meet your guide before setting off on foot into the bustling streets of downtown Auckland. Throughout the tour, you’re delighted with stories about the city’s evolution from an early colonial settlement to the melting pot of nationalities and cultures it is today.
Taste your way from restaurant to restaurant, munching on delicious food samples that showcase the city’s many unique flavours. The culinary diversity here is astonishing, and you’re sure to taste a little bit of everything. Marvel at a stunning mixture of new and old architecture while hearing about the settlers who helped establish the city.
Food isn’t the only star of this tour—flavourful wine is also on offer throughout your experience to perfectly complement every bite. Continue walking through narrow streets and harbour as you stop for sips and bites at a variety of award-winning eateries, including locating the city’s oldest bar.
- Guided food and wine walking tour of Auckland
- 5 wine tastings and matching plates of food in total equivalent to a medium sized meal
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Extra food and and drinks not part of the tour
Know Before You Book
- You must be aged 18 or older to participate and must present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Maximum group size is 8 people.
- This food tour is unable to accommodate special dietary requirements.