Highlights* View the city from 220 metres high above street level
* Panoramic views up to 80 kilometres in every direction
* The perfect place to take in the sunset
* Enjoy free WiFi** for you to Facebook, Tweet & Snapchat
* Relax with a coffee, cheese board or ice cream at Sky Café
The Sky Tower has stood tall at 328 meters as an icon of Auckland’s sky line for 20 years. It’s an exciting hub of adrenaline activities, superb dining and breath-taking views from three observation levels.
If you’re visiting Auckland for just one day, then a trip up the Sky Tower is a must. Spot key landmarks, volcanoes and other historical locations within the greater Auckland area.
If dining with a view is what you’re after, then you’re spoilt for choice with two restaurants and a cafe up the Sky Tower. Orbit 360 Dining restaurant, The Sugar Club or the Sky Café in partnership with Kapiti Ice Cream.
At the base of the Sky Tower, the SKYCITY Auckland entertainment complex is home to two world-class hotels, Auckland’s premier dining district with over 20 bars and restaurants, a 700 seat theatre and a world-class Casino. There is a lot to explore here at SKYCITY Auckland.
R20 to enter the Casino.
- Admission to all three observation levels
- Free Wifi
Know Before You Book
- Children 5 and under are free of charge
- Wheelchair and pram accessible
- Family room available
- Suitable for all ages